First PC Build (New to PC gaming)

I really want to get into PC gaming and want to build my own rig. I have a components list here and I'd like some feedback if possible. Please and thank you.

CPU: i7-4770k
Mobo: Asus Z87 Pro
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i water cooler 
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB
Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast Series 750W
GPU: GTX 780
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB
HDD: Western Digital Green 3TB
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster ZXR
Speakers: Harman Kardon Soundsticks
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Red (I don't understand what mechanical switches are and what not, so could someone please explain that to me? Thank you)
Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40
Monitor: Asus VG Series VG278H 27"

I'm not sure if this is too pricey or if I can get a great bang for my buck with a cheaper build. I will be so grateful if you let me know.  

Also do I need a WiFi adapter to be able to connect to the internet too? 

Suggestions and everything are welcome. Tell me if it's a smart or stupid build or whatever! Thank you!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1OXa6

Unless you're also going to be editing then there is no need for a 4770k. For gaming a 8350 will be fine.

Changed the cpu cooler. Nothing wrong with the H100i, but the cpu cooler fits the design of this case better in my opinion. 

Don't need 16 gbs unless you're editing. Games don't use more than 3.7 and then you need some room on the side for windows.

256 gb boot ssd, 32 gb cache for 1 tb harddrive.

Sound cards aren't worthwhile. Unless you have a couple hundred dollar pair of headphones around.

I don't add keyboard and mice to pc part picker as this is just opinion.