First Opnsense install, basic network is unstable using a sfp+ Emulex

Hi
I’m making a new home network rack to greatly simplify maintaining it since i will mostly be off site in the near future.
the core router was supposed to be Opnsense because i had 5 extra EMULEX P009620-21F REV A, and i wanted 10GB routing.

I bought a surplus dell optiplex 3700 with an overkill i7, installed opnsense, enabled the emulex driver in the tunables, and started testing stuff.

I made 2 vlan (110, and 130) moved the automatically created LAN to vlan 110 and created an “ADM” network for the untagged network.

And with only that, it’s now very very broken.
Some of the time, the ADM ip of the router will not ping, other time it will … but it always work when it’s tagged to vlan120
Configuring only vlan110 on my laptop (i am now connected directly to the card with a 1g baseT) and after only a couple of reload, the webui become unavailable:

Pinging the 110 ip work without issue tho …

I am highly confuse as my experience with BSD have always been limited to Freenas and Pfsense before, both of which never caused network issue.
Freenas have been running the same network card with the same firmware for over 4Y now…

Any idea what could cause weird issue like that ? I don’t have any Ethernet card i could add to test if it’s the adapter, and i’m already over 2K in hardware… but i have a hard time seeing why it wouldn’t work here, but work without issue on freenas …

Why does your log show there are PCI Express errors with the Emulex card? That might have something to do with it.

Nothing on the vga output at least, where do you see error ?
The first screen is only a “lspci” equivalent to show the network card

edit: oh, i didn’t saw the “correctable error detected” …
I know the card throw error 66 when opnsense try to send packet to it but nothing is plugged in, but those vanish as soon as the link is up … but i don’t know how to check if it’s those or other one that log nothing