First Ever Gaming PC Build for $750-800

Alright hi, im looking to see if what i have here is worth the price of $785 and also if any of you have better build suggestions, im pretty much completely new at this and this would be my first PC build unless this is a good price. The build below is from cyberpowerpc.com where i picked everything and basically if its not that good of a deal i'll just build the pc myself. I'm looking for a pc to run Elder Scrolls Skyrim, Thief, Watch dogs, also smaller games like Left 4 Dead 1&2 stuff like that. 

I use my tv as a monitor, and the os on this build is windows 8.1, a few things i was concerned about was the power supply, CPU, and Video Card.

CASE: X-Titan 100 MID-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Window Panel

CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.50 GHz Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 6MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology

FAN: Asetek 510LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Enhance Cooling Performance (Single Standard 120MM Fan)

FLASHMEDIA: INTERNAL 12in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer

HDD:1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD

MEMORY:8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1866MHz Dual Channel Memory (ADATA XPG V2)

MOTHERBOARD:* GIGABYTE 970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX w/ Ultra Durable 4 Classic, On/Off Charge, GbLAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 2 PCI

VIDEO CARD:XFX Double D AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video Card

NETWORK:Onboard Gigabit LAN Network

POWERSUPPLY:600 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready

SOUND:HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

Thanks for the help! 

Looks good but if you build it yourself you can choose the PSU - standard psu doesn't tell anything- and whatever other brands you prefer. You can get away with a cheaper build by removing the optical disk drive, cheaper RAM and a normal air cooler (if you're planning on watercooling at least get an fx 8350, later batches don't OC as good).  With the money saved you invest in a decent SSD and more in the graphics card and you'll be a happy gamer.