First ever build

Hi everyone new to the forums just had a few questions about my computer that i plan to build.

This is what I have so far

Operating System: Win7 Home Pre. 

Power Supply: COOLER MASTER Silent Pro M700   700W

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77-UP4

Graphics card: EVGA GeForce GTX 650 1 GB

Hard Drive: Western Digital 1TB hard drive 7200rpm (Black)

Case: Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Military Green 

Cooling Fan: Cooler Master Hyper 212

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=21451066 

Also in the near future upgrading the Graphics as soon as i can, also SDD.
Ill be using this computer for gaming in the future when i get a better GPU
also would like some suggestions for that too because i dont know anything about that. 

Budget right now is around 1300 thats including shipping. 

What CPU are you going with, I don't see it in the list and I can't help you until I know that

Opps i completely forgot 

Intel i5 3570k

is this for gaming?

Yes Iam planning on spending around 300 on a graphics card in about a month or two but what i dont know is, is that ok to do?

Hmm my only thoughts would be wait for a month or 2 to just get a better graphics card. if you save the $150 from the 650 and add it to the $300 that you were thinking that you would get next month or two you can get a pretty badass GTX 670 and absoultly destroy any game you throw at it. If you do go the 670 route i would go with the MSI GTX 670 PE it allows you to give the GPU a little extra power so you can get a little higher preformance out of it.

*When Overclocking it*

Ok thanks alot !!!

true but remeber all the new stuff ant as good as the old. u know with the cut back triple over volt