First ever build for 1000€

Hi, I'm new here.

So, this is going to be my first computer I've ever owned. 1€ equals about 1$ because taxes are 24% in here. The place where I'm going to buy these (except GPU and Mobo) is verkkokauppa.com. Warranty transfers over second hand sales in Finland so I'm not too worried about buying used. I want to be sure every component is alright. My sister lets me use her 1080p monitor. My dad helps me build it, afterall I'm only 15.

Mobo - GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 [115€]

CPU - AMD FX-8350 [211€]

GPU (USED!) - XFX AMD Radeon HD 7950 DD Black Edition 3GB PCI-E [250€]

Case - Fractal Design Define R4 [100€]

RAM - G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8GB [56€]

SSD - OCZ Vertex 4 128GB [115€]

HDD - I already have 500GB Seagate Barracuda something

PSU - Cooler Master GX 650 W ATX [86€]

Overall cost = 945€

Looks great man!

if you can, then track down a 7970, should not be that much more expensive. If not then cut back on the case abit, yes the R4 is very ncie with alot of features, but I'd say a decent GPU is more important.

You may also want to look into ASRock's motherboards, some really nice features there that I think you may like.

Other than that, seems like a pretty solid build.

If I get lucky I might get a 7970 for 300€-325€. I don't really know about motherboards, I just picked the one with best reviews. What are excactly those nice features? I would like to OC some, but I'm worried about the electricity costs. Do you happen to know a similiar loking case that could get the job done?