Hi there! I'm new to this forum/website, so I thought I'd come to the pc build sub-forum and explain my situation.
I'm 22 years old and live in Scotland. I'm a web developer and pc gamer. I'm stuck with a really depressing pc: so depressing I can't bare to list the parts. I am building a custom pc in the next few months, hopefully around October. I have listed the parts below.
The total is £1054.21.
Any suggestions as to what to change, or even what to improve on?
- CPU £172.00 Intel core i5-3750k 3.4GHz quadcore http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007RUZKK6/?tag=pcp0f-21
- CPU Cooler £24.49 Coolermaster hyper 212 evo http://www.cclonline.com/product/76740/RR-212E-16PK-R1/CPU-Coolers/Cooler-Master-Hyper-212-EVO-CPU-Cooler/CLR0412/?siteID=8BacdVP0GFs-Q_5LbdCOdrHhyvdcj2yhfg
- Motherboard £75.37 Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H ATX LGA1155 http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Motherboards/Intel+Socket/Socket+1155+-+Intel+Z77/GIGABYTE+GA-Z77-D3H+Intel+Z77+%28Socket+1155%29+ATX+Motherboard+?productId=49019&source=skinflint
- RAM £82.84 Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2x8 modules) http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00453R808/?tag=pcp0f-21
- SSD Drive £74.99 Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007R67FNA/?tag=pcp0f-21
- Hard Drive £89.39 Seagate Barracude 3TB 7200rpm http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/Other+products/3TB+Seagate+Barracuda+ST3000DM001+3.5%22+SATA+III+Hard+Drive+-+HDD+?productId=48502&source=skinflint
- GPU £359.72 MSI GeForce GTX 770 (4GB) http://www.scan.co.uk/products/4gb-msi-gtx-770-twin-frozr-oc-28nm-pcie-30-7010mhz-gddr5-gpu-1137mhz-boost-1189mhz-cores-1536-dport-
- Power Supply £92.12 Fractal Design Newton R3 600W 80 PLUS Platinum Certified ATX12V / EPS12V http://www.dabs.com/products/fractal-design-600w-newton-modular-80--platinum-psu-8B9Q.html?utm_source=awin&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_content=AW00&awc=3044_1377447897_4b53bdc1255d24599d240ab85e236320
- Case £83.29 NZXT Phantom 410 black/orange http://www.scan.co.uk/products/nzxt-phantom-410-black-with-orange-trim-mid-tower-2x120mm-1x140mm-with-side-window-w-o-psu
I will be running tripple monitors (3x24") so I need the 4GB on the 770.