First build, would like your opinion

Hey guys, after several months of wishing for a gaming pc, today ive decided to build myself one.

I remember the build logan did for this video: Build a Mid-Grade PC - US Edition Nov 2012

Its basically the same but i changed a few things and i would like your opinion.

Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/o2rx

• Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz LGA 1155 BX80623I52500K 
  • ASUS P8Z77-V LK LGA 1155 Intel Z77 
  • COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2  
  • Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
  • ADATA XPG SX900 ASX900S3-128GM-C 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC
  • Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 ST3000DM001 3TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5"
  • SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition OC 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card (11199-03-20G)
  • Corsair Builder Series CX600 600W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
  • Corsair Carbide Series 300R Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

What do you guys think about it?

Thanks.

looking good. Is that the ssd Logan recomended? :)

The only thing is the GHz edition of the GPU is unnecessary as long as you are comfortable overclocking.

I would save the money and upgrade something else maybe get a better power supply (Not higher voltage but better rating)

Yes Linus thats the ssd Logan recommended.

Scraps, you are right, i dont know how to overclock, as this is my first desktop pc ever(laptop man here). Can you recommend any other good gpu?

Im considering this GPU also: GIGABYTE GV-R787OC-2GD Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

What do you guys think?

Regarding the PSU, thats the best i could get, im in mexico and everything is so expensive here and we dont get the good stuff. If you have any other PSU in mind, please let me know.

Thank you guys for your opinions.

The PSU is allright then no point in spending time looking for specific models if the offering is thin. And if you're not going to overclock yourself the Ghz edition is good for you.

well, come up to america for a few days, and buy it all here.

haha my visa is expired Commissar, so i cant do that, plus i would have to pay a fee when i get all the items to mexico, and that would end up in getting everything more expensive than if i would have get everything here in the first place.

spittis, the store in buying from have thermaltake, antec, coolermaster, raidmax, coolmax and corsair ofc, do you recommend any brand? do you have some model suggestions? i could see if they have it

thanks guys

Looks good, the two only things I would recommend is a different case and a similar slightly more expensive GPU which performs much better. I really like the Corsair 300R (I had it on for my build) But ever since I saw Logan's review on the Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) I fell in love with it (that review is right HERE). Yes, it is a little bit more moo-lah, but I personally believe it's a better case. But, it is your build and it's up to you what features your case has. The GPU that I would recommend is the HIS Radeon 7870 IceQ GHz Edition with 2GB of DDR5 and a core clock of 1.1GHz. Logan did a review on this card, with benchmarks. The review is right HERE. Anyways, just some suggestions, Good Luck! :)

- jn

Thanks for your suggestions jn, i agree with you completly on the case, sadly i cant get any fractal desing cases here in mexico, it sucks.

I also took that card in consideration but its more money, and i dont think i cant afford it. But we'll see, time will tell :D 

Thanks again for all your seggestions guys.