First build, what do you think?

Hello everyone, first time building a pc, and ive picked out all the parts and stuff, but my question is:
Do i need anything else that isnt included in the basic components of the build, for example thermal paste or displayport cables to the monitors.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/nwVxYr

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Kingston FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Constellation.2 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (its not this exact model but i will be transfering it from my current laptop)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Founders Edition Video Card
Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Any answers or suggestions are apreciated.
P.S. i didnt go for the 6600k because my local computer part website does not have it.

Hey :)
First off, you can easily go for 500W power supply. The system will barely use more than 300-350 maxed out.
Second - hold on for a few days and get better GPU than the founders crap... EVGA will give you both cheaper 1070 and better performing, due to better cooling and power delivery and what not. Founders is crap... Don't fall for it.
Third - If you are only going to play games, you may want to go down to i5. i7 will not bring you much of a performance, but it is way more expensive, because of the extra threads, that you don't really need for gaming.
Forth - if you are not going to get a K part, why are you spending that much on a Z motherboard?

If you get the i5, B170 and get 500W PSU for example, you may just get enough money to jump over to 1080...

Id say wait until 4th Q of this years when you can get a firm comparrison of what ZEN has to offer. It's a few months and either it will blow away intel, or you save a few bucks cause intel lowers it's prices for better competition.
What is you usecase? gaming, youtube, server, abit of everything?

It would be mainly gaming, but a bit of everything really.

Again give it 2-4 months and see what the buzz is on ZEN imo. Mostly you dont really "need" more then 4 physical cores, unless you're video editing or some hardcore computing. But when ZEN is released my best guess is that the Market will rumble alot, so worst case you wait 2-4 months then buy this system cheaper, or you go for a better suited ZEN build. Either way you win.
The build itself seems quite legit really for a mid/high lv gamer and im sure you will enjoy it for a long while. But buying it now and then seeing the benchmarks of ZEN dominating this system would suuuck, or buying it now and seeing the price of your cpu drop 50 bucks. Most likely ZEN will have abit lower performance then the i7 6700, but twice the cores which is just nice for multitasking and what ever you do on your pc.

i like your build. i personally would go the dual xeon rout, but i have different usage. your case comes with 4 fans and the cables you need, but i would go ahead and get some good non conductive thermal paste. i like this one
http://pcpartpicker.com/product/WtvRsY/antec-thermal-paste-formula7

you techincally could get away with using whatever toothpaste comes with the cpu from intel but for around 5$ you can get much better paste that'll keep your temps down farther. lower temps means longer life of the cpu and quieter fans.

also if i were you i would get a different case that allows for adding water cooling if you someday want to get a watercooled cpu or gpu, and overkill on a psu means you can add a second sli card later or upgrade to a higher power card down the road without needing to buy a new one so in the long run might save you a few dollars. im buying a new one myself soon to handle a rx480 and if i bought a 750watt last year i wouldnt have to for around 10$ more.