First Build! Need advice!

Watch like 10 videos on how to install a LGA1150 CPU and get an antistatic wrist strap (can be put on your ankle for example) to have peace of mind while working. Not strictly necessary (you can ground yourself on a large piece of bare metal (radiator in your room, metal table, something).
Philips Head Screwdriver (Size 1 I think), magnetic Tip is highly advisable (I'd get a magnetic Bit holder and a set of bits, way better than a toolbox with a bunch of screwdrivers). Then a couple of zip-ties (or twist-ties if no zip-ties are at hand), a pair of side-cutting pliers for the ties and you are good to go.
Screws are all imperial (which I hate as an European), although the threads are not the same on them. There are coarse threaded screws (6-32 threaded, imperial), and finer threaded screws (M3, metric). The motherboard standoffs can be either metric or imperial, look twice, screw once, just like in a bar.

Screwing down the motherboard does not need a lot of force. No powertools needed. You are dealing with a circuit board, they can break if too much force is applied. The motherboard should not be loose, but it only has to carry the weight of itself and of the CPU cooler (which is light because it's stock). Be sure that you undo any standoffs that do not correspond to a screwhole in the motherboard because the standoff could touch the mainboard and short it out.

The front panel connectors are a bit tricky, although you can not break things by plugging them in wrong. LED are Diodes, meaning electricity can only run through them in one direction, the other stuff are switches (PWR (power), and Reset) that are open (meaning no current can flow. They are tricky because they are so small and stupid to mount.

Spend some hours watching some general PC build guides on youtube. You got more time than money, so leverage your time and get familiar with the stuff before you lay your hands on it.

Thanks for the advice! :)