First Build Keeping it cheap

Hey forum, I bought a sweat gaming pc last year and this year i would like to build my own. Since it's my first build i want to keep it pretty cheap, so under $500 if at all possible (including OS). I'd like the pc to be able to play some modern games like Bf4 and skyrim. doesn't have to be maxed but still pretty good. Now i have watched Logans' cheap gaming pc builds but im unable to find the parts cheap enough ( I live in Australia so american sites don't do wonders for me, like newegg). Here's what i have so far, not sure if all are compatible:

AMD A10-5800K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor - $139

ASRock H81M Motherboard - $75

G.Skill F3-10600CL9D-8GBNT (2X4GB) DDR3 1333MHz - $99

Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM internal hardrive - $55

Soho 1813B ATX Case - $45 

Corsair Builder 500W 80 Plus certified ATX12V power supply - $89

OS - $108

So without shipping im looking at $610 (Australian). A little out of my price.... and some may not be compatible (not sure). Still deciding on windows 7 or 8 (what would be best for a gaming computer?) Any help? Suggestions? 

Thanks Forum :)

Now the motherboard is not supported by the CPU as you have chosen an Intel motherboard and a AMD APU so they are not compatible.

Instead why not this:

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/2LfCk

I left some extra power if you want to add a extra graphics card in the future. Also to save money you could go with Steam OS when it comes out or Linux.

Correct, you would need a motherboard with socket FM2+ to support that APU.

If you need Windows, Windows 7 will probably do. There are some benchmarks that show a small performance increase with Windows 8.

looks like a really solid build, but if he's trying to keep it cheap, why would you exchange the $139 5800k for the $199 7700k? All that does is add more cost to a build that the OP already stated was out of his budget :p 

Thanks for the suggestions, steam OS is a good idea. So if I use the 5800k instead will that be fine? All been great helps. 

No problem. Yes the 5800k will work on that motherboard, of course if you will probably play BF4 on low-medium settings. The memory you use will have an impact, you want the fastest memory the motherboard can support, APUs rely heavily on RAM.

Mantle is coming out at any moment and should give a good performance increase in BF4, but I believe only the latest graphics cards or APUs will benefit from it (like the 7700k), so not sure if the A10-5800K will benefit.

If it's not in your budget to get faster RAM or a newer processor, you could always get a dedicated GPU in the future and you wouldn't really need the faster RAM or a newer processor, and have a big increase in peformance.

*UPDATE* AMD driver 14.1 Beta is out !

Awesome, I'll keep it on mind. Thanks for all the help