Firefox ESR 78 DOESN'T support AudioWorklets?!?

Well, I’m about to have a call with my psychiatrist who demands it be over Zoom, and unfortunately Firefox ESR 78 (which you think is modern enough) doesn’t support AudioWorklets.

Last time someone spoke up on this topic was ESR 68 and we definitely know ESR 68 doesn’t work with AudioWorklets. BUT ESR 78!?!

Firefox fast lane 76 was the first to support AudioWorklets, but somehow it didn’t make it into ESR 78, nor it’s 15 point releases.

What the serious shit?!? Worse yet the Linux client appimage has no ability to change settings until you’re in a meeting. (If it’s the same with the “installed” client on Linux then they’re giving us a second class citizen treatment)

You know what’s the most baiting about this? It shows your webcam and mic and shows it ready to use, then because ESR 78 doesn’t have AudioWorklets, denies you the ability to have an audio call. THERE IS NO REDUNDANCY/FALL BACK. FUCKING HELL.

BTW, nobody spoke up about this because everyone uses fast lane Firefox. Guaranteed you will not find anything on this on Google nor DuckDuckGo cause people don’t primarily use the ESR version of Firefox, and people just use the standalone client for Zoom (That’s a nope for me, I prefer the AppImage.)

I am using the arkenfox user.js if it means anything. The WebAudio setting in about:config was NOT set to false. I double checked the user.js and about:config.

I so hate Web 2.0 so much.