[Finished] new years WAN party versus Linus Community (Everyone Invited!)

Location and RAM available? I'm expecting 32 people to come online at once so around 2gb ram would be good.

Sounds good.Would be close to 1am here but hey,why not?!

where is this? because if this is like somewhere where most people would be playing from then I might change it to a earlier time.

Singapore.GMT+8

I think you'd have more players at the time you have proposed,really.

!!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
If you would like to register for this event then please fill in the following form. It's only 4 questions of which all are multiple choice so won't take longer then 1 minute
https://docs.google....npJZ8I/viewform

The one that is free is in Swansea, UK. There plenty of resources in that box to handle most things so it will be fine.

How much ram does it have?

That one has 16GB, but if you require more I can maybe switch to a different box.

Should we try setting up some of the gaming servers? Do you have skype or any sort of IM if so then PM me the username and we'll talk more through that.

Submitted the Form

It'd be nice to be a part of this, it'll probably be my first WAN party I believe :p

Cheers, Nitrika

Thanks for the submission, I'll let you know through the chosen contact details what time the games will be running and on what server

Sounds good!

Hey guys sadly we aren't able to setup a Battlefield 3 servers as it requires us to rent a secondary server specifically for bf3 which would cost to much. By tomorrow everyone should have a update about what games will be running, on what server and at what time.

Sounds good.Thanks for taking the effort and time to get the party started!

god damnit, i had planned that i'd have nothing to do and i'd be able to join you guys but whoop-de-doo my friends called so im going to get drunk

Gaming server:          eldgaith.com

Teamspeak server:    teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com (Feel free to join now if you'd wish to discuss something)

Game times:

gmod:                       18:00 -19:00

tf2:                            19:00 -20:30

break:                       20:30 -21:00

minecraft:                 21:00 -22:30

battlefield 1942:       22:30 -00:00

A big thanks to Nallown for arranging the session last night!

no prob even though it kinda was a fail, not everyone turned up as I was expecting 12 users on each game. according to the form they have filled in the results were around 14+ on each game but not many people turned up