Final Steps (Needs Feedback)

Ok ok, I would have around 800 dollars to use for a build but my dad wont let me sell my macbook

So I was thinking I would build a computer for around 450 AT MOST  I have an Idea for some parts based on many peoples opinions.

I will be building this around christmas

CPU: Intel Pentium g860

CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Gemin II

Motherboard: ASRock B75M-DGS Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

Ram: PNY 4 gigabyte ddr3 1600 mhz

Hard Disk: OCZ Vertex 4 64 gb (got an external dont worry) Solid State

Graphics Card: Sappire Vapor-X radeon hd 7770 1.1 ghz

Case: Nzxt tempest 210

Power Supply: Cooler Master eXtreme power plus 500w atx12v 

If youre gonna edit anything, dont change the case or make it a very sleek modern case

Will be playing all the new games as well as LoL and Dota 2

will be a nice build the only thing i would change is get a 2x4gb kit or first upgarde is another 4gb stick for like 20 bucks asap.

Hmm, I don't have anything particularily against this, but I would throw it out there that a Pentium g860 doesn't require anything above a stock cooler, no need to throw money at that, those chips are pretty much bricks in terms of OCing, so its a wasted effort. If you take the money saved from that, you might be able to bump up to an HD 6870 if you can find one, it shouldn't be more than $10-$20 more than your paying for the HD 7770.

EDIT: If that is a single stick of memory then you'd be better off getting 2 sticks of 2GB or 2 sticks of 4GB instead.

Screw the Pentium and B75 Go with the APUs 

yes indeed screw the pentiums what with their higher performance and lower cost, I mean I'd want to take away from the GPU budget to spend on a higher priced CPU that under performs

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/399?vs=404&i=60.61.62.129.50.49.48.47

So any suggestions? I knew apus wouldb't be as good but maybe the new trinity are promising.

Is there a better graphics out there at the same price point?

I promise you that the trinity APUs won't have a level of GPU that you could buy with a regular CPU

okso a 7770 is good for 1080p gaming?

you might be able to sqeeze a 7850 maybe, idk I don't have enough time anymore with a job to get to all these builds

Ok last question, would a gtx 650 be better? anandtech dont got a benchmark for 650 yet

no 7770 would be better, sorry I haven't had time to help everyone, but I gotta get sleep and a job to do