Final check of ALL Gaming PC Parts?

So basically ive been choosing all the parts for this new PC im buying tomorrorow for sure and this is what I've come up with, 

Are all the parts compatible, Is it cost worthy and is it a good rig? thanks in advance

CoolerMaster GX 750W PSU

Xigmatek XLF-F1253 120mm LED Fans

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard

G.Skill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL (2x4GB) DDR3

ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II

CoolerMaster HAF 912 Advanced Case

Intel Core i5 3570 (Not overclocking)

Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM001

Samsung SH-224BB/BEBS SATA DVDRW Drive OEM

Do I need anything else or is that fine? One last thing is 750w too much or should I go lower? 

Thanks

I have a 3570k @4.6GHz and a MSI PE 670 and it never reaches 475w. That's with stress testing both the CPU and GPU at the same time. I have a 650w Seasonic and it's more than enough.

The only reason you would *need* a 750w is if you would want to upgrade to SLI later with 2 GTX 670's. 

Most PSU's peak efficiency is at the 50% mark and 475w is a bit over that which is fine as yours will likely hit under 475w since you aren't overclocking. This is why you would *want* a 750w. It will last longer and be more efficient so maybe save a little on the electricity bill.

Overall, this is a very good rig for the money imo. It's a little similar in some aspects to my rig.

Microcenter is doing a "buy an i5 with any Z77 motherboard, and you get $40-$50 off your purchase" promotion, so if you can find one near you worth driving to, I'd buy it there to save money. I'm not sure if that works for the online store, but I know you can do it if you go to a brick and mortar store irl. 

If you don't plan on going SLI in the future, you can get a Pro3 or Pro4 motherboard and save a little bit more money. 

Can I ask why you feel you need a 2 TB hard drive? Unless you plan on ripping movies or downloading/recording tons of high resolution video, I feel that's overkill. I have a 1 TB that has never gotten over 500 GB unless I created a backup on it and I have tons of games on Steam and 2 series of anime downloaded. You can save ~$30 by just getting a 1 TB if you won't need so much extra space.

A great site I use to find PC parts at the cheapest price is www.pcpartpicker.com

Thanks for your answer, Your right I probally dont need 2TB but I like having the extra space

He would NEVER want a 750w psu for effeciency unless his daily use averages 375w. For me, that would be playing Witcher 2 while editing a video 24/7. Any less usage than that, at any point in the day, would make his PSU less effecient.

So should I go with a 650w or lower than that you think?

Like I said, it depends on what you are going to do in the future. 

If you think you will buy another GTX 670 to SLI, then buy the 750w. If you don't think you want to do that, buy a 550-650w and get a Pro3 or Pro4 motherboard and save some money there. The difference between the Extreme and Pro motherboards are their ability for SLI. Nothing else is different from what I've seen.

Since you didn't mention SLI, go with a 650w 80+ GOLD PSU. There are Gold rated 650w PSU's for cheaper than the 750w Bronze that you chose. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151088&Tpk=seasonic%20x650

I personally chose the Extreme4 over the Pro4 because the Extreme4 looked better. Choosing the Pro4 will save you $10. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157296

Also the MSI 670 is cheaper than the Asus 670 and just as good. Both are top picks for reviewers. Choosing the MSI 670 will save you $40. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127685

That's $70 in savings right there.