Feigenbuam, Planck, Relativity?

So I stumbled upon this:

I heard of the Feigenbuam constant in university and didn’t think much of it but what I found fasinating was this (12:00 in the video):

The Feigenbuam constant has something to do with how salamandars (and humans) percive light. Now we are a probuct of our enviroment, we are perfectly (nearly) evolved to live on earth. Out muscle and bone stuctures, blood vessels and hearts are made to withstand the force of gravity. And our eyes are made to percive light in a synchronous period doubling manner.

So the Feigenbum constant has something to do with light and time. And if that is ture than it has something to do with Planck length and Planck constant (not actually constant).

And if thats ture than Feigenbum’s constant could be one the keys to solving General Relativity.

I am too stupid to put anything together, my intution is telling me all this.

There is also something else that bothering me, when lambda goes to 3.57 a choatic pattern emerges. This seemly random pattern looks a bit like the position of electron clouds. What if the you could use the Feigenbuam constant to predict the exact position of an electron in an atom?

But then again, I could just be smoking crack.

2 Likes