Feed the Beast

So it seems like you guys want a brand new world, now which modpack?

P.s, ill be home at 10PM (2 hours from now), so I won't set it up till then

2 Likes

@SgtAwesomesauce Thermal Expansion doesn't have a 1.10 version yet. Glad you mentioned that though...just realized AE2 is not in Hermitcraft...which is a deal breaker for me. Direwolf20 1.10 is how I'm going to go. Final answer. lol

If anyone is interested here is the 1.10 mod pack details.

Direwolf20 1.10 mod breakdown
Infinity Lite 1.10 mod breakdown
Hermitcraft 1.10 mod breakdown
Crackpack 1.10 mod breakdown

I'm going for Direwolf20 for MC1.10.

@SgtAwesomesauce @AK_Encryptor @Crabbpower @Ginga_NZ @ComputerChemist @ewrk
Any dissent for Direwolf20 1.10 pack?

I'm in babe. Probably won't be able to get on tonight, but tomorrow I'm down.

Nope, it'll be nice!

Oh, and about Thermal expansion and Thaumcraft:

Thaumcraft has been speculated to be released after new year sometime, but Azanor recently uploaded this:

DW20 has stated Thaumcraft will be added whenever it's released.

1 Like

Kk, direwolf20 1.10 it is, on a new map.

Ill set it up later today, and send you guys messages

2 Likes

you da man!

Privately messaged @fruitbrut @AK_Encryptor @SgtAwesomesauce @ewrk @Crabbpower @Ginga_NZ @ComputerChemist

If anyone else would like to join the whitelisted server, message me. It's hosted in Toronto, Canada, via an ethernet connection with a 10Mb/s upload, on 4GB RAM (dedicated to the server) and an Intel X5550.

If anyone else here is really good with network security, I wouldn't mind some advice to make my server more secure. I've already done a few things, but would still prefer it to be more secure.

1 Like

When are we looking at having it ready to be connected to, I'm at work, but have some downtime to test it out.

• AK

EDIT: You da man @TheAlmightyBaconLord!!

1 Like

Join the club. Won't be out of the office until 8 PM. I'll be on tonight, though!

Sadly, I wouldn't know the first thing about that. Thank you for making the server!

1 Like

Nearly out of the office. Have you had a chance to test it out?

@ewrk Looks like Azanor has really changed the introduction to Thaumcraft. Glad to see you don't have to look through the Thaumeter anymore. Looks like research isn't done with the puzzle minigame....thank god!

1 Like

Yeah it tells me that I'm not able to connect due to miss that are incompatible. So, we need to get this figured out when we both have a moment.

• AK

I just logged in. Good to go! What version of the pack did you download?

Downloading now. My connection is acting up right now. Do we have a discord or something for voice chat?

I'll open a discord for you join. Just scouting the map at the moment. Dinner is nearly ready so I'll open it up after it eat. 20-30 min.

Sounds good. I may as well eat now in that case.

I was more wondering if there's a L1T discord that we can just create a channel in.

Actually, I'm a mod for the "the lan" discord, we could use that.

word. msg the info when you're all set

Just getting discord loaded.

Ah, we can't make channels as mods. Screw it, let's just make a new one.

EDIT: Damn this thing takes forever to load, even on a 6700k, I'm sitting here with a pinned cpu, watching it "bake" textures...

If only something delicious came out at the end

The deliciousness is that I'm probably going to have to do this again when I install a texture pack. (put that fury to good use, amirite?)

EDIT: going to grab food I'll be back soon, hopefully this stupid thing will get moving soon.

1 Like