Fedora failed to load polaris firmware

mc: Failed to load firmware “amdgpu/polaris10_mc.bin”
[drm:gmc_v8_0_sw_init [amdgpu]] ERROR Failed to load mc firmware!
[drm:amdgpu_device_init [amdgpu]] ERROR sw_init of IP block <gmc_v8_0> failed -2

So in short I had AMDGPU-Pro installed and I want to install the latest kernel, but every time I do this I get that. I do believe is not really recommended to install AMDGPU-pro on Fedora 27.
Despite that I really want to make it work, because I need openCL for my AMD card.
After half hour search on google. I haven’t found conclusively the answer to this issue.

So any linux experts here that can lend me a hand?
I’ll do some more research while this post is up.

What I know:

• A full re-install will fix this issue. No really feasible to do that every kernel update.
  • Removing AMDGPU-Pro + rebuilding kernel using dracut doesn’t work. It actually gives another error:

dracut-install: Failed to find module 'amdkfdvfio’
dracut: FAILED: /usr/lib/dracut/dracut-install -D /var/tmp/dracut.KXUWtb/initramfs --kerneldir /lib/modules/4.14.14-300.fc27.x86_64/ -m amdgpu amdkfd amdgpu amdkfd amdgpu amdkfd amdgpu amdkfd amdgpu amdkfdvfio vfio_iommu_type1 vfio_pci vfio_virqfd

• Go to rhel, ubuntu or any other distribution that supports AMDGPU-Pro
  • Some how copy over OpenCL from AMDGPU-Pro, I have no clue how and if it really works.

Edit:

I… fixed it, by adding extra spacebar behind vfio. Sigh simple fix! I overlooked it so many times…
So… Mods can you close this?

Thanks for sharing the fix!