Favourite Beer Glass/Mug?

I didn't know this might be a real thing.

As long as they are nice and thick glass and not cheap I'd love a Pint glass.

As a sidenote, if you don't get enough interest to produce your own mugs, you could upload a design to zazzle and get some meagre royalties on products sold with that design. They have a pretty good selection of things that the logo could be printed on, including ceramic beer steins.

Skull of conquered foes was not an option...

No love for whiskey glasses or coffee mugs?

We're not animals

Those are ment for other drinks

2 Likes

Indeed. Drinks I wish to consume with official Level 1 Techs merchandise.

1 Like

Can't help you with the whiskey glasses, but they already have L1T coffee mugs.

2 Likes

Good enough lol

I wish I could find any beer that had some strong flavor because I have a fairly nice Stein passed down to me (not like I would always use it though, just for more formal occasions) for now Ill just stick with whisky in a rock glass, that's the price of drinking only strong drinks.

There are plenty of beers with strong flavour, imperial stouts, double IPA's, things that are barrel aged, a nice saison, rye ales, geuze, gose, berliner weisse, barleywine, quadruples from belgium, list goes on.

1 Like

What do you mean by "strong flavor"? To me my favorite stouts have strong flavor, good ipa's have strong flavor, are you looking to get some beer with an alcohol-esque flavor? May have to head over to Boston and grab some Sam Adams Utopias for that sort of experience...

1 Like

All the great beers in the states, and thats what you're choosing to recommend?

For that particular type of experience yes. It is the world's strongest beer in terms of alcohol content. If I were to recommend something like an imperial stout I'd go with my favorite: Lagunitas Imperial Stout.

Incorrect. And this isn't even the strongest.

2 Likes

@wendell

Any luck? No bueno? Maybe later?

Ah... I see where I got the idea that Sam Adams Utopias was the strongest... It is the strongest naturally fermented beer, but there are plenty with higher percentages.

1 Like