Favorite tea?

does cyanide count as tea?

tea

Irish breakfast.

Any tea I can add honey that me and mine father collect from our bees, and drink it savage way with pinky up.

Put when I was at Computex 2015 some brands had sample kits with some really good teas from Taiwan.

1 Like

Mugicha is best cha.

(it's barley tea.)

That stuff tastes like tar. yuck

Once again, Orwell is right: http://orwell.ru/library/articles/tea/english/e_tea

Green tea, and coffee, need coffee....

I prefer the 2 cup method. Brew it in one cup. Slowly pour it in the other leaving the the tea leafs behind to brew again. And it brews better that way. Or just put a strainer on the other cup and you can just pour it without fear of leafs getting in.

When ever I get that oolong tea in the big plastic bottle from the Japanese store. It's a gamble sometimes. Because I don't know if it's gonna be just right. The only way to check out how the tea is gonna be in it's best drinkable condition. Is to hold it up do the light and see if it is just dark enough but not to dark. Or light enough to the point of it being very pale yellow, or yellowish green looking. I guess I am too picky but I like my oolong with dark notes that are almost chocolaty.

Good old earl grey has never let me down! Hot during winter, with honey to make it sweeter. During summer cold with brown sugar and some lemon juice.

P.S. if you don't like eating and you like sleep 4hrs every night just infuse 45min four earl grey tea bags in 750ml of water and you're golden. Seriously don't be as dumb as I've been.

That sound awesome with an earl grey. I think I will try it. And I was looking for a nice hot summer tea.

Green tea with ginger.

I'm fortunate enough to have tea saloon that import their own tea directly from the producer so it's fresh every time!

But anyways, if I can give my preference in the big families of tea my selection would be wulong, aged wulong, pu er and black (red). I kinda hate green tea, very hard to infuse perfectly, you need water of just the right temperature and let it infuse for a very precise amount of time. My preferred method for infusion is with a Gaiwan. If you don't know what it is, it's a small ceramic container with a lid. Basically, you put a small amount of tea and infuse it often. In my opinion this is the preferred method to really discover and taste a tea.

I live near a tea shoppe as well. I must check out the tea shoppe that billy corgan owns from the smashing pumpkins.

The image that conjurers up lol . No Guns, Working girls or booze... Just Tea.. the very finest Tea and classy folks in tall hats.

Must of had too much camomile in ..

lol what are they bees?

Sweet Tea is the only iced tea. But for hot tea, any plain, black English Breakfast-style tea. Strong and no cream/milk/sugar.

1 Like

Darjeeling tea

1 Like

LOL Allow me to be pedantic, but camomile is not tea it's an infusion. Maybe a deadly infusion, but an infusion nonetheless!

2 Likes