Favorite genre of music

What is your favorite genre of music and recommended songs from that genre.

For electronic, i recommend you go to newgrounds and look up ocular nebula, dj theof, wandschrank, and theeketel.

My favorite genre is EDM (Electronic Dance Music), which is a blanket term for multiple genres such as house, electro, techno, dubstep, drum and bass, trance, trap, moombahton, etc.

In the mainstream and underground EDM scenes there are so many good songs and artists popping up everywhere. I find new music from SiriusXM (Channels 51 and 52, BPM and Electric Area respectively), music festival live DJ sets (Coachella, Ultra, EDC, etc.) or by following my favorite producers on Twitter/SoundCloud where they regularly recommend music.

Thrash Metal

Megadeth: Peace Sells, Holy Wars... The Punishment Due, Hangar 18, Good Mourning/Black Friday

Anthrax: Among the Living, Madhouse, Armed and Dangerous, TIme

Slayer: Blood Red, Dead Skin Mask, Expendable Youth, Spill the Blood

Metallica: Creeping Death, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Master of Puppets, Battery

Overkill: Time to Kill, Elimination, Nothing to Die for, The Years of Decay

Testament: Practice What You Preach, Nightmare, Souls of Black, The Persecuted Won't Forget

I could go on forever lol.

No Tornado of Souls?

Tornado of Souls has the greatest solo of all time imo. It might be my favorite Deth song, and is probably only second to Holy Wars. I just listed 4 for each band lol.

Tornado of Souls is definitely my favourite Megadeth song. Sometimes I'm in the mood to listen to Holy Wars first.

Right now I'm pretty hooked on Psychadelic Trance, but usually I keep with primitive norwegian black metal, and a shitload of progressive alt. genres, in otherwords, pretty much anything as long as the tune catches my fancy, not a lyrics person, so the instrumental parts need to swing the right way for me to catch on :)

Anything on Rust is simply amazing.

Dawn Patrol?? lol

Alternative for sure. I just love what artists in the genre are doing right now. Also, classic rock is amazing.

The bass line kills lol, I don't really count it as a song perse, more of an intro to Rust in Peace... Polaris.

I don't really have a favorite genre I'll listen to everything from classical to metal there isnt really much that dislike.

there is not much music i don't like but i am right into symphonic metal atm...and insanely Zweihander is extremely annoyingly catchy brings back memories of my youth on nintendo and snes etc.... :P

I'm open to all types ;D