Fastest Ryzen 1800X System in the World 2017-03-20* | Level One Techs

You thought Wendell was lying? Shame on you fam.

/s

When i saw the data you posted I also didn't know it was the Titan XP until you said.

Well done guys!!

I read somewhere that InfinityFabric is strapped to RAM timing. Perhaps lowering RAM clock-speed in favor of tighter latency control would yield better results?

@wendell any chance you can reconfigure the simulation 1600x and do some benchmarks against the 7700k and 7600k?

1 Like

Do you really mean h.265 ? Does Twitch support that now? I don't know of any Browser that supports decoding currently :o

Aside from that, congrats to the record :)

PS: Apparently the Forum doesn't like the this: h.26**5** - the 5 not appearing bold :(

Whoa, congrats but how is this possible? What happened to der8auer's 5802.9MHz? That must help FireStrike somehow.

I think they did CPU only, no graphics card, or at least no benchmark with it.

That was a once of LN2 benchmark at an OC event. I doubt they uploaded the results.

It also ran at 1.97v which is unheard of for any modern CPU's

According to these search results some people have now overtaken that, with better GPU's and lower clocks.

Those are all SLI results, the original post is about a single card.

Good lord. That chip probably doesn't work under conventional cooling anymore.

1 Like

Oh I know, just looks interesting what a difference the GPU makes on a CPU bound benchmark.
For SIngle Cards L1T is still all over the top of the list

But seriously...

Yeah, I think he made a deal with the devil.

Uhm....

1 Like

Ah so they went to hwbot. Thanks for the Link :D

Overclockers kinda use hwbot for all the things... Lol.

2 Likes

Yeah but there's still no Benchmark results. I bet It's just not stable for long enough to run something like Unigine or 3DMark. Those are more what I want to see in terms of uploaded results. You wouldn't happen to know if there are any other resources with extreme OC results?

Wut

Hwbot is the best place to find results on every type of cooling on every high to low end processor and GPU since 2002.

1 Like

No I mean no benchmarks for the 5.8Ghz OC. I know hwbot, just didn't think to check on there at that point. So you can chill friend. I know what you mean

The 5.8 ghz was on 1 core there's no point of running any benches lol
iirc was 1 core, might have just been a suicide run with all 8

5.3ghz on LN2 is the highest on all cores yet