Far Cry 5 - loading benchmark screen - desktop crash-driver 411

Hi. Have an question. Have Gtx 2080 Ti Windforce OC, all factory settings. Today after maybe my 15th time ( run ) during loading screen benchmark crashed to desktop without any warning. But i checked event logs and said:

ID 4101 yes?

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully …

411.70 driver version is.

It not exited during benchmark run but on loading screen. This makes me worry because it was display driver crash. Its my card unstable? Tried to reproduce but no luck.

Also card passes all 3dmarks stress tests and other games no problems.
I tried to reproduce issue by loading benchmark and it not exited to desktop during loading screen i try many times but nothing.
I tried to reproduce issue by loading benchmark and it not exited to desktop with driver crash during loading screen, i try many times but nothing,not reproducable.

I play Far Cry 5 few hours, Assassin Origins, 3dmark stress tests,Watch Dogs 2 and no issues.

My previous card was Aorus 1080 ti and this never happened even once on loading screen.

PC
8700K 4.7
16GB DDR4 GSKILL
Corsair 750rmi
Asus Z370 ProGaming

Try an older driver from August or july and if this doesn’t help run ddu driver uninstaller and install the older driver again that would be my suggestion