Far Cry 3 always freezes?

Hey guys. So built my new pc a while back and have had no problems gaming until I tried to play far cry 3. I have a fx-8350 and a xfx 7970 OC with the latest amd vision divers and such. Everytime I go to play this game, anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes in it will freeze and the sound will still be going. I'll click control alt delete ad it will pop back to the desktop and a message will say, "Display Drivers have stopped working but recovered". I dont think its my graphics card cause I can play any other game, and much more demanding games no problem. But from what I have heard tons of people have to same problem with this game. So if anyone has any fixes for this that would be great!

Cheers Kevin 

Kevin on your previous forum post i explained why you're getting this problem. Again it's your PSU. Your 12v rail can only handle 576W. 

Hmmmm....Ok I'll take a look into this. Thanks alot

I dont want to question your reasoning or anything. But how sure are you of this. Cause it is another 130$ if I go buy a 750W power supply. I would rather not have to do it if I didnt. But if you think thats what it is I trust you.

Its says on your power supply how much each rail handles. 

Here is a good choice for you and its modular to keep things tidy. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139051 only $89.99 and a $10 MIR.

Ok thanks alot, I'll give it a try and let you know how it goes.

Please do and no problem here to help.