Far cry 2----yes no?

i heard its a good game and i might get it, should i? alllso it has really good graphics so do you need a really good pc in order for it to be playable?

~thanks XP

i thought it was terrible i dunno about the graphics

not worth while.

its fun for the first few missions untell you get pissed off from the constant driving.

u should be able to play on a mid range computer on mid graphics

i give the game a 7/10

Don't get it. I thought it would be awesome. It does have pretty good graphics but you do the same missions throughout the game. I finished about 20% of it and uninstalled it. All you do is get a mission > drive across the map > do the mission > drive back > get the same mission and repeat.

NO, its so repetitive ur get bored in like an hour. It dosent require a beefy machine to be played on. A budget gaming rig can play on med no prob.

dont get it

its way to repetitive

let me put it this way, it wasn't even worth the pirate.

Whoever told you it was a good game is waiting for you to buy it so they can laugh in your FACE!

African Life Simulator DX10

meh. was an average open ended FPS game. there is no linear plot so you just go around doing missions. its a good game if you like exploring, otherwise hold off till a price drop.

There is absolutely nothing fun about this game, killing AI is boring and driving the 5 different cars in the game is even worse. The missions are all exactly the same.

I would nominate it for worst game of all time.

It is fun the first 30 minutes, then it's the same ALL the time... Im not joking

i liked the game, although it got boring after a while (weapons kept jamming which had to be replaced so you had to travel a long way back to get a new one)

and enemies are bulletproof (seriously, emptied 2 ak47 clips in a guys head, then he dropped... and pulled out his gun... WTF)

objectives can be boring if you keep doing them the same way,but i liked sniping and sneaking instead of machinegun-rushing in ^^

or using the mortar to clear the village and walk in :P

(try using only the kukri :D)

i guess ill reiterate what they said.

You drive for 15 minutes, get mission.

Drive for 10-15 minutes back to place and get another mission.

Halfway through driving there is always a "camp" of "bad guys" that make your trip last 30Min. And the enemies at the camp aren't that challenging and just get repetitive.

So, Drive - Shoot bad AI - Drive more - Look for diamonds for hours - Drive

Its pretty awful, but I will give it this, the online is fun. its pretty sweet and i liked it online.

So yea, Definitely don't buy it unless your looking for a: Driving Simulator

xG4X280x wrote 5 minutes ago ยป

i guess ill reiterate what they said.

You drive for 15 minutes, get mission.

Drive for 10-15 minutes back to place and get another mission.

Halfway through driving there is always a "camp" of "bad guys" that make your trip last 30Min. And the enemies at the camp aren't that challenging and just get repetitive.

So, Drive - Shoot bad AI - Drive more - Look for diamonds for hours - Drive

Its pretty awful, but I will give it this, the online is fun. its pretty sweet and i liked it online.

So yea, Definitely don't buy it unless your looking for a: Driving Simulator

Oh and... When you drive past a camp without shooting, they catch up to you in no time... And also when you are running around on the field, SUDDENLY LIKE FUCKIJNG SUDDENLY a car is at your back (As in 2 inches away from you) shooting the hell out of you.. It's stupid..

If you can just try to grab an OEM copy they are kinda handing it out alot for Nvidia buyers.

I wouldent bother, graphics are nice on a good machine, as said previously the first missions are good then its but then it just gets worse and worse, the repetitiveness kicks in while doing the same missions over and over.

NO. thats it. NO. it came with my graphics card and the game fuckin sux. Dont waste your money on the poorly made game.