EVGA 750i FTW or XFX 750i?

Microcenter is homosexual. Nvidia's slowly turning capitalistically homosexual.

i'm going to bring it to microcenter for an exchange, since that's all it says i can get on the receipt. i'll still ask for a refund, since i'm already using my gigabyte motherboard and don't plan to go back to the 750i ftw. if all i get is an exchange, i've already said that i'll be selling it for somewhere around $150-160 since i purchased it at microcenter for $190. i won't open the new one or anything, so it'll be brand new and untouched.

Dammit John. Well, I got $200 bucks for new years and I have another $150 coming. Hmm....tempting John, tempting.

lol well you know where to find me if you ever want to throw down a deal.

Yeah, but I'm nervous on the account of inability to RMA and like...yeah.

well you'll still have evga to replace your mobo once you sign up your mobo for the lifetime warranty.

Cash or credit? All I got is cash. LOL. That's another issue.

looool damn can't throw it on your bank account then paypal me? ;(

shit if i could get someone to buy me the HIS 4850 iceq4 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161244)

i'll gladly send over my 750i ftw (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188026) <-- ends up almost being $190 for shipping anyway

so that's another deal we could do ;o

can someone answer this question how the hard is it to make something fucking stable dammit nvidia your screwing up >_< we fucking want stable shit so we dont have to gg through all this shit

Sarge, you need to ctfd. Lol. Jk. And John...hmm, tempting again.

it's called taking your time with development. apparently patience doesn't comply with microsoft and nvidia because it doesn't make their already smelly rich men at the top any richer by playing the waiting game.

lol @ snarling

:]. Does anyone even know what ctfd means? Whenever I say it, people are like...wha? Oh dude, John, I rewired my entire computer. So much cleaner now. Temps dropped a bit, and literally, it's so roomy. I should keep this case, and do like, watercooling in the future.

calm the fuck down lol ;)

nice, my computer looks cleaner too. it's just annoying how they put the 8pin connector on the top left corner so i always have one wire in between the zerotherm and rear exhaust fan.

Guys on the 750i FTW are both the PCI-E slots x16 2.0 when in SLi?

i'm not sure if it keeps 2.0 speeds, but i know it's x16 in sli, not x8.

k, and because I will be replacing the 680i LT SLi with this, do I need to uninstall the drivers for my old motherboard and graphics cards before I install this one, or, do I just install the 750i and then install the drivers for that?

as many peopel tell me you should reformat you harddrive