Escaping incoming PM by moving to the bush

Dear Logan and all the guys at the Tek. 

You guys seem to be the authority on tin hats and escaping the powers that be by moving to the woods. Now living in Australia, and having 3 people for every square Kilometer there is plenty of space for me to escape to. My reasoning is because an election has been called for september 7 and by all accounts the guy who will be our new Prime Minister is essentially our equivalent of George W Bush. To put it into perspective he's going to scrap fibre to the house, which has been rolling out for the last year under the current government, and go to fibre to the node. Alongside some horrible policy and blatant lies.

Anyway the question I pose is this.

How can I convince poeple to come with me so I don't go completely insane?

Love and kisses always.

Biscuit Abuse.

Give up before u start... so u dont go insane trying... and i agree with u mate... i live in queensland... but if they go for FTTN... there is no point in upgrading

I'll move to the bush with you friend....

I am as close as i can go to the bush but still have usable internet

Bush + Internet = WIN

That is why they need FTTH not the Liberals FTTN

Mate i go camping with my mates almost every month with our 4x4's and dritbikes you are welcome to join.

Sure... y not

+ Look at this Troll... the funny thing is though... its true... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmD-uFgcvbU

Sadly.. it looks like iv lost another reason to move to the Gold coast now... I mean.. strict car mod laws, No Air soft guns, and now.. more bad political news?? NOO!!!!!  , I already have alot of people calling me from australia complaining about the medieval internet speeds that australia has, I was hoping for it to get better....

WTF? Link? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmD-uFgcvbU

WTF? anyway... youtube "Abbott's Internet" by Reality Check

I'm on the Goldie, and if you think having Newman as Premier of Queensland is bad, then Tony Abbott as Prime Minister of the entire country would be like Super Saiyan Newman.

I cannot stress enough that if you're of voting age you cast your vote wisely! Don't think that voting for the party that's ahead in some news poll will get you bragging rights with your mates if they win. Don't vote for the party you think will do more for you, vote for the one that will do more for your country. Make up your own minds based on their policy (or lack of one!).

Is it just me, or is about 90% of Tek Syndicate's Australian fan base Labor supporters?

To me, it sounds more like they are trying to get australians to move away from Australia and use it more like an industrial area.

Lol... I am a Lib Supporter But atm... i just think they are ALL fucking morons does not matter whom is in power... as a for using AUS as an industrial area... the taxes are that fucking high for anyone to do anything here

i liked that angry lady pm you guys had before.

NO... NO... NO... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.... just NO

Which country are u from Anarekist?

Get some forum members to join you.

Haha. I think that makes you the only one :P