Entry level DSLR

So i am looking at getting into photography and have about 350 USD to spend on one. I am cool with refurb or used if they are a good deal. Also sorry i didn't know what section to put this topic in.

Especially for someone new to it, I would not recommend a DSLR anymore. The only ones who might still be interested in Canon's or Nikon's cameras are sports-photographers. And I mean the ones that are paying their bills with the camera and already are invested in their system. For the entry level DSLR is dead.

Also you can adapt pretty much any lens to a mirrorless camera. You would run into lots of problems trying to do that on a DSLR.

Now let's get into it.

Do you know how shutter speed, aperture and ISO work?
Do you have specific expectations? Full auto mode or do you want to learn?
What do you want to shoot? Portrait, landscape, architecture, flowers, cats, selfies, action, products... ?
Did you maybe look at some cameras already?
Do you plan on editing?

to answer your questions in order,
1. I have a decent understanding
2. I would like something that is somewhat coherent to understand but i can learn to work with
3. Landscape and architecture.
4. Yes.

So, maximum image quality at medium apertures with a minimal distortion on a budget. .... quite a task.
I can tell you already that zoom lenses are out of the question. ... hmm

One of the lenses that would fit pretty well is the olympus 12mm for m4/3 but even used it is more like 400,- and you still haven't a camera.

That is hard, have to think about that.