Elite Dangerous Network Fixes!

At work HQ atm and more than likely will be too tired after, but I can test in the afternoon US time UTC - 6 around 3-5pm.

That's going to be about 5 in the morning for me (UTC +8) but I'll see what I can do

Still may pop on 830am US if that is the case then.

Let me know, if I'm here I'll jump on

I had no ideea this game had a following on this forum. Good to know! Imma post something to start a guild or something later this month.

Just one question. Team speak, Skype, Steam Voice chat or what else we planing to use? I'm all for it but i could still use a few tips about recent major updates to content of game. Last time i played on a regular basis i could not land on planets. Now it seems i can :)

I think most of the current players are using the community discord

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/community-discord-server-discussion/108569?source_topic_id=111303

If you want to go tearing around planets then let me know, I've had horizons for a years and still haven't been to the surface with any other players

1 Like

after new year's eve i will hit you up on that offer. Need to get home from Holiday Season first.

1 Like

Upgrading now, I'll ping ya in game.

Alright I'll fire it up

Assuming my game updates...

1 Like

They need to work on their updates, there's no reason each update essentially needs to be the whole game again.

You don't happen to remember roughly where you are? I can start making my way in that direction, but I'm pretty much in the middle of the bubble so I shouldn't be too far from anywhere.

I may be over by Felicity Farseer or the Kain system.

I'm going to have to give up, and go to bed. Sorry dude. Hopefully it will be done in about 5 hours. My connection, must not be all that great to their file servers.

No worries

Still going. It is moving super slow today. 705MB/s < 1m Won't get a chance to test until New Years Day possibly at this rate.

Let me know whenever you're ready

I'm glad to see that so many people are still into this game on this forum after all of the Tek Syndicate crap happened and everything switched up. Cheers everybody! Happy New Year! Add me to your Elite friends, CMDR RodentX here. check out my old thread that Dexter_Kane linked to. There are many Elite players there. I am not sure if they are still active or not, but there has to be a few who are looking to play.

1 Like