Earbuds

Alright Im not looking for hella extravagant but Im also not looking at basic Panasonic Ergofits haha.

What are yalls opinions on the best wired earbuds (mic preferred) that are running between 15-30 bucks… I assume thats reasonable… or if you think the panasonics are bomb for disposables… defend them

Helps appreciated!

I have a harmon/kardon audiophile phone and these nice earbuds came with it. $40.

1 Like

JVC gummy plus. They been makin the same earbuds for 15 years for a reason…

MEMT X5 are great for the lower end of $15. Super small physically but they pack a ton of quality bass. Built pretty well too. Cable is a bit stiff but that’s my only complaint.

Tin Audio T2s can be found a smidge above $30. Excellent build and audio quality. Only gripe is that it’s a bit bass light.

Both are Chi-Fi so it’s probably cheaper to get them from Aliexpress or eBay.

Nevertheless, I have enough earbuds/IEMs to last for at least the next 20 years, so yeah…

Been using these for the past few years. fairly bass heavy but that’s just how I like my music. Can survive a few washes when left in pockets too and the mic is surprisingly good.
https://www.amazon.com.au/SOL-REPUBLIC-Headphones-Compatible-1112-31/dp/B00COOVLMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547291930&sr=8-1&keywords=sol+republic+jax

The apple ones.

1 Like

I am bought 2 these, one for my phone and one for my tablet