EA Brings Battlefield and Mass Effect titles back to Steam

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/electronicarts?snr=1_4_4__118

It’s been a long time coming.

2 Likes

And they made quite a few sales… Still EA rules the best sellers section on Steam. There are a lot of people that just don’t want to have a bijillion accounts and lunchers and stuff…

Now what if Steam is doing this to kill the Epic store? It’s working well, Sony and Microsoft are selling console exclusives on Steam now and EA is starting to move to Steam…

1 Like

Lol…

All Reviews:

Positive - 90% of the 10 user reviews for this game are positive.

Release Date:

9 Nov, 2018

I’m not going to buy all of the games I own on Origin again just because I prefer Steam.

1 Like

Yeah, but I doubt I’ll buy any more origin codes again. And it’ll be easier to co-ordinate a session, even having to use a seperate launcher

FYI you still need Origin even when buying from Steam.

Like Uplay.
But it’ll Still be easier to co-ordinate a session, even having to use a seperate launcher

Honestly i dont want their products on steam anymore because they are the sh*t kind of company. But some people like them. Personally, only their back catalog and EA-backed indie selections were the desirable ones.

To be fair, there are many bad companies on the platform.
I’m not sure I’d do people out of games for that reason, but better to have the choice to boycot? rather than have the choice removed?

1 Like