Duke Nukem Forever Demo

The picture is what I spent the vast majority of my time doing in the demo

[img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2550/2011060300001c.jpg[/img]

cool.

Ooh, is the demo any good?

...so where can we get this demo? I can't find a download anywhere, not even on the official site?

If you bought borderlands on steam then there is a code that you have to redeem online and then you will get a code for the steam demo.

It's actually fun just good old fashion ridiculous guns and blowing shit up what more could you ask for.

Hopkiller said:

If you bought borderlands on steam then there is a code that you have to redeem online and then you will get a code for the steam demo.

It's actually fun just good old fashion ridiculous guns and blowing shit up what more could you ask for.

how bout the impossible list of one liners?

There are a few so far but I haven't played it too much yet as I have work everday but after I get through it I will probably upload some gameplay footage and a review

I'm gonna Torrent the Demo, see what it's like, I was planning on only buying one game recently (Deus Ex 3) but if I like the demo I might look into getting this earlier rather than waiting for it to go down in price.

I didn't even hear anything about a demo either, which is strange.

baby sits you through the whole demo.. but what do you expect.. kinda funny though.