DUI with auto-pilot/smart-summon?

Apologies for derailing thread a little, if you can call this a thread.

We have friends that raise and sell horses for a living. Well, one day they want to go kayaking and trail riding, and invite us. Kayaking was cool, but the trail ride was mostly a reason to drink and make shitty jokes in the middle of a beautiful field.

I don’t drink much, but all the adults had a few beers. When we were approaching a road, we crossed in front of a cop who… can you say pulled us over? and noticed my parents and their friends were drunk. He started asking if anyone could point to the direction home, we were in a county I’d never even been in before so it was a no from me, then Tim, the husband of the couple, piped up and spat out WAIT THE HORSES KNOW. Cop kinda sat there staring at him, then looked down at the horses. It coulda been that we were out in the middle of oat fields in the middle of no where, but that was justification enough for him so he said fuckit and let us go.

3 Likes

Best horse riding story ever! LOL! ‘The horses know!’ HAHAHAHAHA!

Okay their is no way I am watching 25 minutes of this nonsense.

We are having this same debate here in Ireland. It is technicalities but the police are correct here and she is just wrong and abusive.

They are are powered vehicles, so fall under vehicle rules. It is getting kind of silky here where they are threatening the need for licences and tax and insurance for them because of this.

She would never have even gotten into this problem. If she had just been on the correct lane too.

No idea why you posted this but she is just wrong.