Drinking tea through a twix

I don't know, I immediately thought of something sexual, but I did read this classic post just before...

1 Like

Never try it yet, but it is a new way to taste.

I don't hate tea but most always prefer coffee. That said, if you ever have a chance to try unprocessed/traditional tea (it ships in bricks like cocaine!) do it and come back a neew deewd! It so much better.

Im Australia it drinking coffee through a timtam.

Oh God someone had to fuckin bump this.

3 Likes

of course someone had to bump this it's drinking tea through a twix yo

3 Likes

Off to buy a twix.

As a daily twix and tea/coffee consumer I shall be trying this :joy: will report back with my findings... Meantime, have you tried breaking up a chocolate bar into a bag of cheese and onion crisps? The complimentary effect on the taste buds is exquisite :joy:

2 Likes

I like maltesers in a bag of popcorn myself :slight_smile:

Link? Iove things that kinda look like paraphernalia! Seriously though, sounds cool.

Licorice ya. Twix ? I do drop an m@m or reeses in my coffee every once in while.

EDIT: One with Prime shipping

1 Like

Alarmed: I hope you're not suggesting drinking those through a Twix.

I'm glad to see that this thread and other important threads like it are still active after all this time. Kudos to the community for its passion regarding discussion of the real issues.

@anon37239676 have you ever tried drink tea through a wafer cookie bar? Something like a kitkat or . . .

1 Like

lmao

someone show me a hollow "twix"

you can through kitkats
those wouldn't work though, the whole thing's permeable
you'd just end up sucking air through a soggy ended wafer

Its a timtam and coffee in australia

+

You have to use sugar-free Red Bull or you may explode from Superdiabetes.

Not sure how this makes sense, since you would have to leave the Pixie Stick wrapped in the paper. Also, what kind of demented mind came up with this?

Why is this thread still alive? lol

1 Like