Dream Machine 2012. From Maximum PC

Hey Community

So i have been reading Maximum PC and looking at there Dream Machine 2012, designed for everything it would seem, from gaming to all round ass kicking in apps.

Below are the specs for this insane PC, i saw this on Linus offical FB page, but id like to ask what do you thnk on this system? to be honest i like it, although the Xeon CPU is a maybe avoid for me as i have never used one or tried to game with one.

Post what you think to this system and what you would change within the build if you would change it, should be intresting to see what people think about this.

(Apologies if this PC has been covered already, Original Artical http://www.maximumpc.com/article/hardware/dream_machine_2012_future_now)

CPU - Intel Xeon 3.1Ghz E5-2687W

RAM - 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133Mhz 

GPU - x2 EVGA Hydro Copper Geforce GTX690

SSD - x2 OCZ Vertex 4 512GB

HDD - 3x 4TB HGST Ultrastar 7K4000

Motherboard - Asus P9X79 WS

Case - Silverstone TJ11

Paint Job - Smooth Creations

Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K90

Mouse - Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Albino

PSU - Corsair AX1200i

Speakers - Audioengine 5+

Monitor(s) - 2x Dell U3011

Cooling - Various

OS - Windows 7 Professional 

I would be totally fine with a system like this. Hell, I've already touched myself thinking about a system like this.

you cant really game with xeon type of pc's since they are a type of workstation type of kickass processor but its really good considering the 690s in terms of office use so if you can game with it, its really good