DOOM MOTHER F'ers DOOM

24/7! Glad I got away from all the doctors FrankenStien that said.. your fucked up.. we'll make you like everyone else.. swallow these pills 8 times a day. Now.. don't you feel better.... no doc.. I want to cut of your balls and feed them to aligaters. . hmmm. I'm sorry. you'll have to stay with us a bit longer.
Welcome my son, Welcome to the machine
:)

and yeah I'm hasing fun with you.

1 Like

Come on in here, boy, have a cigar, you're gonna go far!!!! YOU'RE GONNA FLY; YOU'RE NEVER GONNA DIE!!!!!

1 Like

summary of master chief:
- Autistic kid kidnapped from family
- feed genetically modified us of a chicken to grow big
- has suit designed on old doom guy suit
- has stupid ai that is unable to solve problem or hack other devices unless kid shoves her in it.

2 Likes

@LooseNeutral every post I read of yours gives me a slight headache.

4 Likes

@imaximus you must embrace

No that's just him

wait, wait, how did you come to the conclusion that the chief was Autistic? Maybe a defender yes. Maybe he knows the Autistic are actually smart, and need defending. Might cure us of stupids.

glad your not inside my head then. considering all the mess in here. IT's all an aquired garble of life I've lived. In places, seeing and living things I'm so very glad most of you are clueless about. Though my man @ Wendel gets really close to the source at times.

If all you have to worry about is secrets of area 51 being uncovered. The gov did it's job. enjoy the show.