Does this forum have a preferred Ethereum Pool?

Hello,
I thought I would dabble in some Ethereum mining. I have 2 R9 390 so I am not really out anything. I was wondering if Levelonetechs had a pool set up or a preferred pool people like working in?

1 Like

not too sure about that...
maybe ask the mods?

I am using nanopool with a single Fury X, not too sure about the preferred pool for other people.

if you have not already taken a look at the Claymore Dual Miner & Ethereum/altcoin guide written by @Castellorizon

do take a look, the guide is explains everything. The setup is also pretty easy as well. If you have any questions, feel free to post in the guide thread or create a new topic necessary

1 Like

I am in Nanopool as well Bed. I haven't made it to a pay out yet though.

Same, still at .017

On ethermine myself. Almost at the minimum payout limit. I currently have 0.0102 ETH.

Nanopool here at 0.134 eth. Gettin' close to payout time.

Either of you other nanopooler's attempt to set the minimum? I keep getting the "incorrect password" even though I meet all of the qualifications.

.2 on ETH is going to take awhile.

Nanopool here with a single Fury. At .01...

1 Like

i use nanopool for ease of use. at .04 eth and little over 300 Sia. i have an unlocked r9 290 total mining time around 48 hrs.

You are at .048 in 48hours on a R9 290? What is your hash rate?

roughly 23 million hashes a second.

Claymore takes a cut; I have no idea why it’s the preferred miner.

@Ironone 390’s look more profitable on equihash Than DagHash right now. Maybe look at putting them on a zcash pool.

1 Like

Hi Timosha, it seems like you have just registered to promote this wallet. Is that correct ?
And how is this wallet not a scam because it looks like one :smiley: ?

3 Likes

Thread has been necroed. Thread is locked.