Does Anyone Use Raspberry Pi?

I recently ordered a Raspberry Pi model B+ for a home media hub I'm building and I was wondering how many Tek Syndicate users have an Rpi and what do you use them for.

I used one to build a mini HTPC for my mom.  Runs RaspBMC relatively well.

I turned mine into a secure tor proxy.

https://learn.adafruit.com/onion-pi/overview

I use mine as a toy, haven't really found a purpose for it yet so I just mess around with it

I plan to get one.

Thanks for linking that.

I recently reinstalled Raspbian on mine and I need to set up my Samba share again. Also does anyone know of any smb daemons what will prompt and mount Samba shares? Adding it in fstab isn't my preferred option.

Used to, did some little projects and home media stuff, but i was young when it came to computers and the architecture bothered me that i could not put Ubuntu on it. I finally gave up on it when i disconnected the power cable at the wrong time and now have to reflash she sd card.

i think i just found a project for a rainy day, thanks for linking

I heard that this is cool but i did not yet have one of this Raspberry Pi ,to be honest i only have a gadget like mobile phones ,computer ,laptops and CCTV camera or kameravalvonta and i feel interested about this Raspberry Pi and i wanna have one someday.

I have two, one is a NAS, it's weak but doesn't need to do much. The other is a HTPC, which I have multiple SD cards for it so I can swap them out for other projects.

I've had one for more than a year and I've used it for XBMC(Openelec) home media and it works wonders for how inexpensive it is. Maybe in the future when I own a home I will buy several RPIs and use them for DIY projects to make everything "smart". 

I have one, i tried making it in to a Retro gaming console, i didn't get it to work, so now it's just laying in a box somewhere.

I added the camera board and use it as a high resolution security camera.

It will stream 1920 X 1080 but I usually just use 1280 X 800.

i want one.

I bought 2 of them thinking I could definitely do something cool with them. I eventually ended up with one as a robot(via a usb-attached arduino) and another that acts as a Wifi-pineapple. I'm terrible at coding so it took a year to get anything actually done. My advice is be patient and prepare to do a lot of learning.

I bought 2 of them thinking I could definitely do something cool with them. I eventually ended up with one as a robot(via a usb-attached arduino) and another that acts as a Wifi-pineapple. I'm terrible at coding so it took a year to get anything actually done. My advice is be patient and prepare to do a lot of learning.

I used mine to build my own gameboy:https://learn.adafruit.com/pigrrl-raspberry-pi-gameboy?view=all

But I had to take it to a 3D printing place because of lack of income to afford a decent one, it turned out great.

Use mine as an adblocker. Kicks ass

Im planning to get one to play dos games on.