Does anyone have R5 1400?

Well, I may have some cash and may be able to get something for upgrading my Athlon 760K.
I can't go for R5 1600, so I must stick with the quad cores. However, the 3,2GHz concerns me a bit.
Does anyone have R5 1400 and how far have you been able to OC it? AFAIK 1500X is 3.7, so if I'm able to push easily 1400 to 3,7 I'll be a happy psychopath.
I am researching for now, since I have other stuff to spend money on (dentist), and whenever i am done, whatever I have left, I will invest in the PC.
It's either going to be CPU or Freesync GPU and monitor. But I think my 760K is holding me back more than my 270X with standard 1080p monitor.

How much ballpark you wanting to spend?

As little as possible.
No intel.
I am running 760K + 270X, so almost everything is an upgrade.
I shop mainly from here:
http://nikem-bg.net/magazin.php

This site is great. It gives you small discount, based on the quantity of items you buy and the price of each one.
Even this is a bit too much, but IF I'm lucky, I may manage.
The other option is RX560 + Freesync monitor for similar price.

If you do content creation while gaming with a bunch of tabs I would go with Monitor especially if you have a 24 inch. I went from a 19 inch to a 27 inch and it was an amazing difference.
A few month from now the "thread count" war will result in lower prices per core IMHO.
Newer games like Doom seem to like the "newer" GPU's.
For Just gaming I think Ryzen 3 is gonna be really good. Maybe that's why they don't want to release it yet.

Even though you said No Intel but little as possible is kinda contradicting it since Ryzen 3 ain't out yet. So why not go with a Pentium G4560+Cheapo B250 motherboard+8GB RAM which is significantly cheaper although doesn't perform as good as the R5 1400 but a good upgrade from the Athlon 760K.

I got by with Google Translate

I rather just get a new monitor, that the Pentium. I know it have 4 threads and everything, but i already have a quad core and I am not sure I want to go to Intel.