Dodgey mouse click

I have a no-brand no-features, no nothing mouse that I got on the cheap from ASDA (kind of like a Walmart if my memory of America serves me correctly). I did not expect it to be good for the above reasons, but as uni has the minor side effect of making any money go away and die for 5 years I'm just dealing with it. For 6 months the mouse has actually behaved quite well and I can easily compete with people who have £200 mice at LAN parties.

HOWEVER, since yesterday my mouse has a problem. When I press the left-click everything is fine and it works just like normal; but if I click and hold it (as I might were I in a helicopter's gunner seat it BF:H beta) the click "stutters" so my firing may be interrupted for a second. It is pretty easy to ignore at first, but now it's causing me problems all over the place (I can't reliably drag and drop files for example). Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it, or at worst a decent dead cheap mouse that can survive a student life for at least a year, without spontaneously dying.

don't know how to fix it, the logitech g100s has a 3 year warranty, a great sensor, but no side mouse buttons. Is only $17 in the US, don't know what it costs in the UK.

sounds like a bad contact or loose wire somewhere.

don't know how to fix it, the logitech g100s has a 3 year warranty, a great sensor, but no side mouse buttons. Is only $17 in the US

Dam thats expencive >_< there £5 here ive got 2 of them thay work very well for cheap mice.

so its a good recommendation then :)

Sounds good.

i would rate the g100s's sensor as one of the top 5 sensors in modern gaming mice.

fyi, high DPI being better is a myth. Most competitive shooter players don't use a dpi above 1,000. i would recommend just using the default dpi of 1,000 for the g100s. you can run software in the background and customize it, but mice tend to perform slightly better when running on their internal settings.

Cooperman, where did you get them for such a low price?

Local market but you can get one here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-910-001602-Mouse-M100-Dark/dp/B0036PMK0O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403657404&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+m+100

(M 100's i have not the  G 100's)

Thx.

This happen to all my Mouse after 6 months, the switch is wearing out.  I fixed several of the mouse I had moving the mouse wheel click switch to the left button and put the broken switch in the wheel, I never use it so it wasn't a problem.   Some soldering is required for this.