Do you Mine?

I was curious to see if there are any *Miners out there? If there are Bitcoin/Litecoin Miners out there flash your rigs!!

Latest Rig Specs:

• Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5
  • AMD FX-8350 @ 4.63GHz
  • 8GB Kingston HyperX PC-12800 DDR3
  • Dual Radeon HD 7870s
  • 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k SSD
  • 2TB WD Caviar Red HDD
  • Corsair 600TM Case
  • Corsair TX850M Powersupply

It's my LAN Rig but when not attending a LAN it mines away:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/ElMoIsEviL/7_zps77216770.png[/IMG]

Just want to start a discussion on Cryptographic Tech, Tips and Tricks. :)

No. I craft

i have been thinking of getting into bitcoin mining but dont know much about it,

I usually leave my computer on every other night to do some Bitcoin Mining, I recently found out about the whole Bitcoin ordeal, and I've got to say, it's a nice way to passively obtain money.

Specs:

i5-3550

Radeon HD 7950 

8GB RAM

Sorry about the image quality, forgot that I turned compression on really low last time I used Paint.NET to edit something.

No, I don't. Why? The 680 sucks for Bitcoin; I get about 120Mhash/s. It sucks for Bitcoin, but damn, does the 680 work well in Photoshop. Oh well - I can still get 60,000+ PPD Folding@Home :)

What do you plan on buying with all those Bitcoins?

I recently starting mining Bitcoins also. I'm getting roughly 200Mhash/s with my old 7770. What mining pool do you guys suggest?

I do litecoin.

No, I do not mine Bitcoins, nor do I really understand the concept of it, but I do know that my computer will suck with it :P

no idea what bitcoin is. ive literally never heard of it before i started watching these videos.

its porbably going to replace dollor bills when computers advance and becom the worlds #1 human resource. its money..has no value..we give it value and use it to buy things...you use graphics card and cpu...mostly graphics card to mine and gain bitcoins. your basically doing work with your computer earning you bitcoing or money. your loss is your electricity i guess..and your gain is bitcoins...i rater go out and work tho =)

but thats a sum up of bitcoins...well what i know so far

lol i literaly just searched (what the hell is bitcoin) on google and found a video by the same title.

its too bad i dont really have a really good video card in either one of my computers right now.

me too..thats why i dis regard it for now...in the future i will invest in this. Working in the real world is whats going to get me cash for the moment.

if you have cash to dump on a AMD card..by all means its a fun activity to get into..earn some cash..not much..but something..and game with the card while your at it

not that i can even afford a decent card right now. running my own computer biz in my town here to make money since i have been having such a hard time finding work after going to college for a year.

edited cause i forgot the word work.

If you guys dont have the kind of equipment for solo mining like some guys here, I'm running a team pool specifically for TS. Our goal is to donate to the site while doing giveaways for members of the team.

http://teksyndicate.com/node/135013

I started right after ChipIn services went offline, and paypal is money hungry for fees. This method seems to be the best option for the time being until another service like ChipIn comes around once more.

If you do have interest in joining, please make a post in that topic and we can help people get started with mining.

Hope to see you guys there!

I would love to but I cant get bitcoin wallet to open on my system. Infact if anyone knows how to fix this error, "Error: Listening for incoming connections failed (Listen returned error 10013)"

"Failed to listen on any port. Use -listen=0 if you want this."

Any help would be greatful.

It may just be as simple as a firewall exception. But if you have that done already, then it may be possible you have a winsock error and have to flush your connection and reset your logs.

Fixed, thought to check windows firewall, bloatware antivirus had taken over even after being uninstalled. Stupid Mcafee :\