Do You Believe Nvidia will Be Relevant this Generation?

I dont really see where all this negativity towards Nvidia is coming from. Nvidia is a pretty financially sound business that outside of gaming gpus is doing well with laptop gpus, workstation gpus, in hpc and they were earning a good bit with tegra (idk anymore).

Seriously look into AMD's financials. They need mantle and this console play to be seriously successful. I hope it is because they make good stuff.

Nvidia codes better drivers so I'll stick with them nvidia cards.

Are you drawing that conclusion from anywhere other than Nvidia PR and/or personal experience?

Personally I stay on the side of AMD, but Nvidia can kick AMD's ass, but they don't. They release great hardware, even if amd can outperform it for the same price, people will continue to buy it and shamelessly butt plug the products. They could try way harder than they are now to make some amazing cards for the market that could blow AMD out of water, and make them come up with better cards, which could accelerate performance increases.

The only price to performance increases that have come out of them since the 7000 and 600 series have been driver related, or simple rebranding with a new high end card. That's the most disappointing part in my opinion.