Do those PC Specs make sense?

In the first example I believe the answer is NO

In the second example the answer is yes, but you would need to make sure your PS is powerful enough to run both cards. Hint: don't use a cheap crappy power supply.

Here's a link that might help you. http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2161943/sli-graphics-cards.html

A question that didn't get answered:
My RAM: Corsair XMS3 x2 4GB
Can i get the ,, Kingston HyperX Savage x2 4GB "
Install them together with the Corsair's for 16 gb?

you can although its not recommended.

the boad supports 2 channels of ram so you can put your corsair ram in channel A and the kingston in channel B, they will have to run at the same speed though so you will have to set the speed and timings in the bios otherwise youll just get errors,

I would recommend just sticking with the 8GIG you have and getting a 16gig kit when you have the money so not to run into any probs, and not nurfing the kingston ram down to 1333Mhz

If you're getting a locked CPU, then just use the stock CPU cooler. Its not that bad for the time being. Obviously money is tight and that is an easy way to save some cash. Buy the locked CPU and use the stock cooler. Save 60-125 bucks easy and spend that money elsewhere, or save up for upgrades later.

8GB is basicly still enough for gaming, so i wouldnt botter too much right now.
For the cooler, you could indeed use the stock cooler to hold out, untill you have a bit more money to spend.
But basicly the the stock cooler, should be capable enough to dissipate 85W TDP from that cpu.

And last thing, i wanted to buy the Enermax 600W 90+ Platinum, but i do not need something like ,,90+ Platinum" , I think ,,80+ Bronze" would be enough and i would save 60€.

Is it worth it to pay the 60€ more for 90+ Platinum or should i stay with the 80+ Bronze.
And explain me what are modulars exactly what do I need them for? Where's a difference between ,, 90+ and 80+ " and Bronze to Platinum?

lol no not realy, platinum etc does not realy say much.
It only tells how efficient the psu is, but nothing more realy.

80+ bronze or Gold will be totaly fine.
I have to say that Enermax is an expensive brand, so you might pay a bit more for them in general.

i would personaly prefer a 750W gold psu, that is slightly cheaper, over a 600W platinum, if you plan on Sli later.

This is one of the psu´s i personaly like.
EVGA 750W 80+ Gold G2 fully modular.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438017

Sadly am planning to go with the ASUS Z97-K MoBo which does not support SLI. If I will upgrade my GPU then i will go for a heavier one taking more Power from the PSU.
For GPU's like ,, GeForce GTX Titan X " , i know it's too much and i don't need it it's just an example for any upgrades in next years, about 6.

ah allright, then still i would not buy the Enermax 600W platinum, its way too expensive, atleast in my Country, and platinum does not mean anything realy.

I would say, take a look at the EVGA that i have posted above.
The Asus Z97-K does indeed not support sli.
750W should be way enough for a Titan X, it might even be a bit overkill on a Z97 based system.

Ok it looks right now like this in the Specs, rate it please.

Case: AeroCool Aero-1000 White
CPU: Intel core i5 4460
PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W 80+Gold
Motherboard: ASUS Z97-K
GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU ll OC 2GB
Cooler: Arctic Freezer i11
RAM: Corsair XMS3 x2 4GB 1333MHz

no need to get a z97 motherboard if your getting a locked cpu @Misha

looks good to me
Like i said the psu is basicly way overkill, but if you want to be prepaired for a Titan X, or any other future upgrades, then yeah you wont have to worry about the psu atleast.

You could also pickup a 650W gold psu, but a decent 650W may only be a €15,- €20,- cheaper maybe.
But it just depends a bit where you wanne buy your stuff from.?

i just noticed that you are from the EU, so if you could say me your country, or give me a website where you are looking at for your parts, then i can look with you for a decent psu, European prices are a bit more expensive somethimes.

I'll be purchasing from eBay because of bad experience with Amazon and others. And I am living in Germany so it's not that easy to purchase from a Canadian/American page for me.

yes i understand

try http://www.hardwareversand.de/
or http://alternate.de

Thanks.
Well that's pretty much it ,I think we can close the case now.

i did a little search for you

Wow thanks well that are 12€ saved, going to KFC.

versand bereit im 3 tagen also lol ☺

3 days to be re-stocked.

Difference between SuperNOVA 750W G2 and EVGA SuperNova NEX750G ?