Do these parts work?

MOBO:  MSI A88X-G43 FM2+ / FM2 AMD A88X (Bolton D4) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard

CASE: NZXT Phantom PHAN-001RD Red Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case

CPU: AMD A10-7850K Kaveri 3.7GHz Socket FM2+ 95W Desktop Processor AMD Radeon R7 series AD785KXBJABOX

Thanks for the help.

EDIT: I have forgotten to add in the PSU if it will be combatible or if i need to get a different one

PSU: CORSAIR CX series CX430 430W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

Yes all those parts will work together but I don't recommend them.

The 7850k is very expensive and tbh in game not significantly faster than the old Richland 6800k which is nearly $100 less.

What I suggest you do if you are going for a budget gaming rig is grab a cheaper FM2 motherboard and an Athlon X4 760k. Then pair that with a dedicated budget GPU. The 750 Ti and R7 265 are very good and can be had cheaply. Pair it with the slightly more expensive R9 270 and you will have quite the gaming rig.

The Athlon with a GPU will be cheaper or about the same than the Kaveri APU and will perform better. Plus you can save money because you won't need to buy high speed RAM because you won't have an APU.

^this.

Even an Athlon X4 750k/760k with a R7 260x will blow the A10-7850k out of the water in terms of gaming performance.

Hello thanks for the help, but i forgot to mention the psu which is a CORSAIR CX series CX430 430W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply, do you know if the PSU is compatible with the parts you mentioned? Thanks again.

Yes, unless you're doing a super slim HTPC or you plan to utilize HSA, you are much better off with an Athlon 750k or 760k paired with something as low as even a GTX 650 or R7 260. The last gen A10-6800k was barely competitive at a much lower price. Add to that the extra $10-25 for higher speed RAM and another $20-35 for an aftermarket heatsink and it makes even less sense.

That said, all these parts work together just fine. The case will hold a standard ATX motherboard with plenty of room to spare. The motherboard should have no problems with the CPU. The APU is rated for 95w so the 430w PSU should have no trouble. You WILL NEED a heatsink for the APU, like a Cooler Master Hyper 212, as the TJMax is listed at 72.4c. You WILL ALSO NEED some high speed RAM, preferably 2133 MHz with decent timings, as the GPU portion will be utilizing it.

However, even though these parts will function together, they aren't really optimal. The case is really large and expensive for something like an APU or budget build and as stated you could get a lot more out of a CPU and GPU than you would with an APU.

Your build looks something like this:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vwd6qs

I'd recommend something like this at the same price:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KkpbCJ

This is less than $500 still and has a AMD 270x.. This will get you farther than a 750ti.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/NPbjNG

It also has the corsair cx 500w power supply for a bit more upgrade options in the future.

That power supply will be good enough for an Athlon X4 760k + R9 270.