Do i need to buy cables?

So, i just bought the main parts to a gaming computer, and i thought i might need to buy some more things to, you know, make it work.

Because this is the first computer i ever built myself, i'm not sure if i need to buy the internal cables or if they come with the case or something. Like sata cables and the ones that connect the power supply to the motherboard. I orderd thermal paste, but i'm not sure what cables (or other things) i need to buy.

these are the parts i bought:

CPU       AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core       $179.99

CPU Cooler         Corsair H50 Liquid            $49.99

Motherboard    Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 ATX AM3+             $174.99

Memory              G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1333              $54.99

Storage                Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   $92.64

Video Card          MSI Radeon HD 7950 3GB             $309.99

Case      Azza Solano 1000R ATX Full Tower            $107.88

Power Supply    Corsair 600W ATX12V     $49.99

Optical Drive      Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer          $16.97

No you dont have to buy any cables.

but where did you left my build? :P cause now you have the wrong memory :(

that's a releif i don't have to buy any cables, but what do you mean wrong memory? is this memory incompatible with the system? because i thought 1 x 8gb stick would be better than 2 x 4gb sticks

The motherboard wants dual channel memory which means you should have bought 2x 4GB sticks instead of 1x 8GB Stick.

I would have also suggested something with a little faster clock, like 1600MHz +

The 1x 8GB stick is good, but only if he plans on getting a second 8gb stick at a later date. If not, then get 2x4. 

And yes, get 1866mhz ram or something. It's all roughly the same price, really.

whats your budget?

1x8 GB stick is okay to, but then you don have dual channel support, so it mean youre performance would be lower,

wenn you buy 1x8GB take a  Gskil with 1600 mhz. that will be better. or 1866 mhz.

if you plan to buy another one, of the same later. then its fine too.

but remember, it wil increase perfomance

All the cables you need should come with your motherboard, case, and power supply. You shouldn't need to buy anymore unless your motherboard doesn't come with a sata cable for every sata port on the board, and you're probably not going to be filling all of them up anyway.

I really don't understand why I keep seeing people getting single channel memory. Multi-channel memory is like PC-101. You should really know that it's quite foolish to go single channel on modern motherboards.

yes like i said, its better to buy 2x4 1600 or 1866 then 1x8.

or you spend a 35 dollar more, and get 2x8 1600mhz or 1866