Do I need Pci-E 3.0 on a new motherboard?

I'm upgrading my motherboard, cpu and ram. I wanted to get an AMD FX-8350 but then I noticed that none of motherboards for that cpu contain pci-e 3.0. 

Do I need pci-e 3.0 on my new motherboard (I have Radeon HD7850)? Is it faster or futureproof?

Thanks.

I was told that the pci-e 2.0 didn't bottleneck cards until the 7970+. I have a 7950 on my 990fxa-ud3 and I dont feel like its being held back. 

I believe that Asus just released a Gen 3 Sabertooth 990fx board with PCI-E 3.0. If it's in your budget, I'd snag it. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131969

the Sabbertooth gen 3 has pci-e 3.0 yes. do you realy need it... no.

there arent any games who use the full bandwidth of pci-e 2.0 yet. its just an higher number.

maybe in the future there will be games wo gonne take the full bandwith of  pci-e 2.0.

till the time games realy getting bottlenecked with pci-e 2.0 then youre gpu is so outdated allready.

so yea its just more an hype then a must have.

notice that on most pci-3.0 boards  only one slot is running 32gb/s the rest of the slots mostly 16gb/s and 8 gb/s so  also in crossfire or sli i dont see why it  should be better..

PCI-e versions don't really matter all that much. I just upgraded from a motherboard with 1.1 to a 2.0 board and my GTX 560 Ti performs pretty much exactly the same.

Not a single one? Cool, didnt know this, thanks for the infromation guys!

Thank you guys! It really helped a lot.