Disney circle, bypass with static ARP table?

Alright, so my buddy's mom is blocking things like certain youtube videos and internet sites (like reddit) using this thing called Disney circle. I read that it just uses ARP spoofing to block the certain packets from reaching you.
So, i thought if you made your ARP table static (arp -s "ip" "mac") then that should resolve the issue, but it doesn't. So could it be that it is pushing web traffic through ipv6? Is it necessary to restart the computer, for the change to go into affect?

Any helpful information would be appreciated! I promise if my buddy wanted to get on naughty websites, he still could. Really i'm just curious and want to figure out how to get around the Disney circle.

P.S I am a noob when it comes to networking, so please try to explain in layman's terms :)

No this Won't as you Mac address is only used on your local subnet.
This Should Sort of explain ARP/MAC address

Reading up in that device

To by pass it. get the Routers Mac address (Internal, Not WAN)
arp -s "Gateway IP" "Mac Of Router"

But i don't think it's using

It;s just seams a Stupid way of blocking it, from a networking point of view.

1 Like

Use google chrome and download the extension Ultrasurf, then click on the icon on the top right corner, and confirm that the status is online, then, browse anything you want without getting blocked by circle

That's funny.

I know its a few years but… I found this and have a question. I want to try the method of creating an ARP entry to the router using “arp -s Gateway IP MAC of Router”. Is the gatewat ip just the ip of your device or the gateway ip of your network? Also, I know the WAN address is on the back, but where do you find the Internal MAC of the router?

I tried every combination. Some give me a connection, but no internet and other make no change and I still go through Circle. What can I do?

Please start a new thread

1 Like