Discussions lacking

Yeah, I do the same.. Just play it on another monitor or laptop, while working or cooking or whatever... I kinda prefer the long format mostly because you don't feel they are rushing thru the content... They go deeper on the subjects that they consider important... And you get a good idea of what is their position on the subject. It doesn't feel like a generic news segment... And even sometimes I wish it would have lasted a bit more... But, not all the people like the same thing..

If you think The Tek is too long, there is timestamps in the description so that you can skip directly to the topics that interests you.

@j8osJKLCda4N your statement:

I like my TS freerange, and I come here for exactly how it is, and they've managed to keep producing content despite matters that make many people give up and just rely on phone-a-pizza dinners, drive thru, and living outta suitcases. And they're replying to emails. And fora. And phones. And looking for office space. And service providers. I've never seen them eat, or sleep. I think they run on super enriched polonium.

I may be a freak but although working in enterprise IT makes my time a super scarce commodity which I split between rest, hanging with bands or game devs, etc, I still commit time to exactly the things you derided and also to chatting with and occasionally helping community members specifically because it is a standard I believe is worthwhile.

You should try making friends not attempts at pithy comments, it would yield far superior outcomes here.

2 Likes