Hard Drive
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM

Wi-Fi Adapter
Asus USB-AC53 802.11a/b/g/n/ac USB 2.0

Case
Thermaltake Chaser A31 Snow White ATX Mid Tower Case

Fan..
Cooler Master COOLER MASTER JetFlo 120 Blue LED Case Fan 95.0 CFM 120mm

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)

sorry for the short post, im new here too! add me on steam if you play tf2, gta4 (playing on christmas) saints row 3 or payday I wana play with someone on these games!

Need a bit more detailed information on your PSU to give you a real answer. Any chance you can link us to it?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171052&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

We're gonna need some more info on your PSU. What is it's wattage? The wattage will be on the side of the PSU and/or in it's name (seems like you haven't given us full name).

The good news is that you have a PSU from a reputable brand, Cooler Master makes nice PSUs so there will be no problems with reliability.

You'd also get a more accurate answer if you could tell us what the specs of the rest of your computer is.

EDIT: I see you posted the PSU, ignore this comment.

That PSU will give you more than enough power to run the 770, and it has the correct connections for the card.

Alright thanks, i was worried it didn't have the correct connections. I'm semi-new to building computers and picking parts ect.