Diablotek - Should I return?

I am currently working on making a PC for gaming, recording, and minor editing. My build is an AMD FX-8350 with an AMD Radeon 7870 Ghz Edition. From all the research I have done, my build is perfect for what I am trying to do but I am worried about my PSU. Before I ordered it I made sure that it had all the connectors I needed and the power was sufficient but afterward I started reading the reviews and they almost all said it was not a very good PSU. 

Link for PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817822013

Any and all advice on whether or not I should just return it and buy a new one would be greatly appreciated,

LonnieDTV

If I were you, I'd send it back immediately and try to buy a better psu.

Yeah, I won't lie to you that's a pretty shit PSU. Return it and get a new one if possible. Make sure your PSU is a respectable brand and it 80+ certified. Good brands are: Corsair, Seasonic, Cooler Master, OCZ, Antec, EVGA etc etc.

I will probably just go to Fry's Electronics today or tomorrow and return that one when I get it. How much power do I need and should I go full modular (this is my first time building a pc)?

500W from a nice, high quality psu should be more than enough. Furthermore, modularity is only really needed for cable management and adds a fair amount to the price usually, probably not worth it to go fully modular. Semi modular on the other hand is nice if your case has no cable routing options

Yes, return it. Please, return it. What is your budget for the new PSU? Fry's gets some great deals.

I am refunding it and I got myself an Antec VP630F, thanks for the help :)

The one labled as a fire hazard that the crew of Tek syndicate has, is indeed a diablotek

there are some nice  XFX seasonic or Lepa psu´s arround for very good prices. 550W is enough.

Looked at a couple reviews: good choice.