T7810 board + e5-2690 v4 Assistance?

Hello guys!
I've been reading the thread and well... I just bought a t7810 (the next level) board with a e5-2690 v4 processor... and well... before setting everything up... I'm using my dmm and oscilloscope to find out the correct proprietary pinout on the motherboard (24pin atx connector and two power 10 pin connectors) ... okay I am modding a cable and it seems as the 24pin is just same as on T5610, but would like to know if anyone went this way and could be of assistance ? I will publish all my findings and diagrams once the build is done or during the process.. anyone doing anything or who has an original T7810 and could help me out ? DELL doesn't publish any more technical guidebooks for these now... sucks... THANKS!

Okay, I did some further investigating... and I am figuring out the ATX connector on the t7810 motherboard... and the two 10pin cpu connectors... I reversed engineered bits of the circuits just to see the correct voltage rails and gnd assignments.. Mostly IR switching / mosfet chips / power management controllers on the board... and I have to say... they mostly take a wide range of VIN... And, looking at all the power supplies sold by dell for (DPS-825 being one of them, made by Delta for Dell) the mb, it seems that the PSU, by the sticker on it, only gives +12V and GND and +5Vsb (or none) rails ... (as many server psu's)
And there seems to be no other interconnect between the mb and this psu but the distribution board which is just a PCB with connectors... and also checked the wire colors (12v yellow, gnd black standard) ... and PSON / PS_GOOD, -5, -12 , etc... it seems that most of the 12V is actually converted on the MB itself down to 5v and 3.3v and with different rails cpu voltage / ddr voltage etc...

I am just questionning if the +5V rails you drew on your schematic are correct? it is working as is right?

Also, just to let you know, the two 10pin atx connectors on board, on the t7810, are pretty simple, ground and +12v (2 rails), just similar to EPS 8 pin, check it out
they power the switching regulators and pwr management for cpu and ram...

So if someone has one of the 635 or 825w psus for the dell t5610 / t7810 / t... workstations, could you let me know the voltage rails it really provides ? +-12v and 5v standby ? is that it ?

Hello... so yup, I received a damaged t7810 board... the corner was bumped by the shipping company.. anyone adventurous feels like buying it for cheap? I will drop the T7810 project on my end, not worth the time repairing this board... although I had a good start with it... just PM me if interested. I will go with either an ASROCK rack or supermicro x10d instead...

Hey @elbartek I split your comments on the other build-a-pc thread into this one since it is going down a different path. Go ahead and change the title accordingly and feel free to ask the community for any assistance as needed.